Breakfast Egg Bites
By: Instant Brands Culinary Team
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 8-10 minutes
Yields: 24 pieces (2 batches)
Instant Brand Products: Omni 18L FamilyPlus
Cooking Methods: Air Fry
1/4 cup milk
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
SAUSAGE & CHEDDER
1/2 cup cooked breakfast sausage – crumbled
1/2 cup cheddar cheese - shredded
SPINACH & RED PEPPER
1/2 cup chopped spinach - cooked
1/2 cup red pepper – small diced
1/4 cup green onion – small dice
Equipment required: Non-stick Mini Muffin Pan, 9-inch
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture into a measuring cup. This will make is easier to fill the cups.
- In separate bowls, combine the filling ingredients.
- Spray the muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In the muffin pan, divide the fillings into the cups, filling only halfway. Only use half the filling mixture, as you will have enough to make two batches of breakfast bites.
- Pour the egg mixture into the cup, filling up to the top.
- Set cooking rack to Bake level. Preheat the oven, select Bake at 350°F and set for 8 minutes. Press Start.
- When preheated, place it on the cooking pan and insert into oven.
- When cook time is completed, carefully remove from oven, and let rest for 5 minutes before removing the egg bites from pan.
- Spray the muffin pan again, fill the cups, and bake the second batch of egg bites.